Architectural Metals & Railings
At Astro Engineering we take pride in our quality of work. Our Architectural Division has expertise in fabricated aluminum railings, stainless steel railings, metal panels, as well as other architectural metals, which gives us a competitive edge in creating a quality product for you.
We understand the importance of schedules and deadlines. We work closely with architects, building owners, contractors, and project managers to make your vision for aesthetics, sustainability, and lasting value a reality.
As you can see from some of our featured projects, there is no architectural metals design or railings application too difficult for our team to handle. Each project link will provide you with a detailed description of the specifications, scope of work, and process of completion.
Scope of Work
- Railings: cable, picket, pipe, glass
- Misc metals: stairs, bollards, ladders, etc.
- Radiator covers
- Embeds for concrete
- Formed architectural metals panels
- Canopies, sunshades, signs
- Metals: stainless steel, aluminum, mild steel, bronze
- Finishes: #4 brushed, paint, powdercoat, electropolish, passivation
- 3D Modeling for accurate project representation and integration
- Engineering calculations and economical design
- Certified welding for stainless, aluminum and mild steel
- Laser cutting, punching, forming, machining, welding
- Installation with union or non-union through subcontracting
- MnDot audited and approved quality program