Architectural Metals & Railings
At Astro Engineering, we take pride in our quality of work. Our Architectural Division has expertise in fabricated aluminum railings, stainless steel railings, perforated metal panels, misc. metals, as well as other decorative architectural metals. As a result, this gives us a competitive edge in creating a quality product for you.
Our in-house perforating capabilities along with laser, forming, shearing, machining, and welding work gives our customers a one-shop-stop for their fabricating needs. We also understand the importance of schedules and deadlines. Thus, we work closely with architects, designers, consultants, building owners, contractors, property management companies, and project managers. We make your vision for aesthetics, sustainability, and lasting value a reality because we care.
As you can see from some of our featured projects, we are good at challenging work. Please note, we take on the specialty stainless steel and aluminum projects that most miscellaneous metal fabricators pass on. Or in many cases, “sub-out” to us. Each project link (to the right) will provide you with a detailed description of the specifications, scope of work, and process of completion.
Architectural Metals Scope of Work
- Railings & Guardrails: cable, picket, pipe, glass, perforated infill panels
- Misc. metals: stairs, bollards, ladders, trimwork, landscape
- Green screens, rain screens, living wall systems
- Radiator covers
- Custom Design Kiosks
- Embeds for concrete
- Formed architectural metal panels
- Canopies, sunshades, pargolas
- Metals: stainless steel, aluminum, Corten, mild steel, bronze
- Finishes: #4 brushed, #8 mirror, paint, powdercoat, electropolish, passivation, anodizing, resin-based coatings
- 3D Modeling for accurate project representation and integration
- Engineering calculations and economical design
- Certified welding for stainless, aluminum and mild steel
- Laser cutting, punching, forming, machining, welding
- Installation with union or non-union through subcontracting
- MNDot audited and approved quality program
We welcome the opportunity to assist you in designing and manufacturing all architectural metal projects. Therefore, our design engineers work closely with you in designing products that meet the needs of your specific application.