Stainless Steel Railings
Astro Engineering creates commercial and industrial stainless steel railings as well as high-end residential work. All railings are custom built to match architect specifications. We do this by using Tekla 3D modeling software for in-house drafting and approval. Furthermore, you will deal with meticulous, hands-on project managers. Our project managers work closely with you to ensure that your stainless steel railing project runs smoothly. Therefore, we excel in bringing your design to reality with flexibility, responsiveness, and timeliness.
Stainless Steel Work
All of our stainless steel railings are made with one of two grades: 304 and 316.
The 304-stainless steel grade is the most common in the industry for indoor and non-harsh outdoor environments. This is due to its resistence to ordinary rust and corrosion. However, the 316-stainless steel grade is used for high exposure to the elements, such as highly acidic environments and salt because of its very high resistence to corrosion. Which ever grade you use, all styles of stainless steel railings incorporate hand rails.
- Vertical Posts, square and round
- Cables run horizontally with a 3½” spacing
- Variety of connectors
- Often assemble on-site (dependent on length)
- Horizontal top bar or tubing between posts
- Top mount or side mount base plates
- Used in commercial buildings, public spaces, schools
- Vertical member with spaces of 4″ or less
- Square and round bar (tubing can be used as well)
Mesh In-Fill Panel Railing
- Mesh directly welded onto frame
- Mesh-wrapped with U-Edging (reduces labor, cost effective)
- #4 straight-line or sand blasted
- Powder coat or semi-transparent powder coat
- Round, square, rectangular, or tubing
We help keep your project on-track!
We pride ourselves in keeping you project on-track. Our project managers are aware of the latest developments in technology and trends to take your ideas and bringing them to life! Our facility is conveniently located in Hanover, MN where we are able to quickly ship finished, ready to erect, sections anywhere you need them.
Call us today at 763-777-8087 to discover how we can assist you in making your next job a smooth and profitable experience!