Industrial Machine Frames
We provide custom, quality fabricated industrial machine frames for a variety of applications and industries. The applications for which we have built machine frames include the water treatment industry, automatic bagging machines, material handling, and food processing equipment. Furthermore, Astro has also built metal frames for amusement park rides and testing equipment. As always, material certifications can be provided as required.
At Astro, we can handle industrial machine frames from table size up to about 45’L X 20’W X 15’H. Common metal shapes used for frames include rectangular or square tubing, round tubing, solid bar, and aluminum extrusions. Additionally, we work with all three common metal frames: carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
Astro has The Right Equipment to fabricate machine frames accurately and efficiently.
- Automatic mitering Vertical Bandsaw: CNC controlled mitering capabilities for faster and accurate cutting, program in either drafting or on shop floor.
CNC and Manual Machining: For accurate and precise holes and taps.
- Top notch welders and Certified Welding with documentation performed in-house as needed.
- Laser, punch, and press brakes: In house fabrication of brackets, plates, and other components as needed.
- SolidWorks: In house drafting for help with design
- Surface coating: We have close relationships for powder coating and painting needs.
Design for Manufacturability
If your project needs design assistance, we work directly with project engineers to build cost effective, manufacturable options into any metal fabrications we build. All weldments are manufactured to your custom specifications and quality requirements. Our project managers oversee the process to ensure the right quality is delivered on time.
We work directly with project engineers to build cost effectiveness and manufacturability into every project, from day one. All weldments are manufactured to your custom specifications and our project managers will work with you to ensure that everything will retrofit with your existing structures and equipment.