Salary: $22.00 to $26.00 /hour
Astro is looking for an Experienced Welder to join our dynamic team. We are a custom metal manufacturer specializing in providing value engineered metal fabrications for our architectural and industrial equipment clients. You will see a wide variety of work over several industries.
Job Activities & Responsibilities
- MIG and TIG on Mild Steel, Stainless steel, and Aluminum
- Layout according to shop prints
- Must be able to read weld symbols
- Grinding and weld finishing
- Operate other fabrication equipment such as press brake, shear, saw, machining center, sanders, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate will need to complete a weld test by assembling mild steel sheet metal components according to a print.
Astro offers a 85% paid health insurance, dental plan, disability insurance, 401K with company contribution, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, paid holidays, and company outings/events.
Astro Engineering & Manufacturing is a trusted manufacturer for architectural metals and railings, perforated metals, custom industrial equipment, and metal fabrication services. Astro is a family-operated business that strives to fabricate the best metal products possible to deliver great solutions for our clients.
Astro is located in beautiful Hanover, 30 miles NW of the Twin Cities. We are just over the border into Wright County.
Job Shifts Available
1st Shift: 6:00 am – 2:30pm, Monday – Friday
2nd Shift: 12:30pm – 11:00pm Monday – Thursday (Shift Differential of $1.50 with 2nd shift)