Job Openings | Careers
Astro Engineering is located in a beautiful rural community with excellent schools, affordable housing, close to good shopping and anything a person could want. We offer friendly atmosphere, variety in work, competitive compensation, and a nice benefits package. We want to hire people who take pride in doing quality work and want job stability. Learning and growth is encouraged in order for people to achieve success in their life and career.
Current job openings:
Lead Design Engineer
This position would be in charge of all aspects of the drafting/engineering department, and have 2 experienced drafters reporting to them.
This position is expected to:
- Manage drafting/engineering department (2 drafters)
- Manage workflow by keeping a schedule and allocating resources to maintain work schedules
- Responsible for modifying and enforcing drafting and engineering processes and procedures
- Provide engineering support to the other drafters
If interested, please apply here.
Project Manager Support
This role provides a wide range of administrative and production support to the Sales and Project Management team, under minimal supervision.
Ideal candidates will have some experience in the metal fabrication / manufacturing field, be able to read and understand prints and have a desire to train into a full Metal Fabrication Sales / Project Management role.
- Purchase materials for jobs and other shop supplies, as required
- Assist PMs in the sales quote process
- Repeat order processing
- Back-up shipping / receiving
- Tracking delivery of materials and finished products in software
- Assist in coordinating the shipping of projects
- Other administrative tasks as needed
For more information, please apply here.
TIG Welder/Fabricator – Highly Experienced
First shift: 6-2:30 with opportunity for overtime.
Variety of work: aluminum railings, steel weldments, stainless steel chutes, augers, other.
Print reading with accurate set-up skills are required.
See our welding video for more about welding at Astro.
Please apply here.
Astro Engineering & Manufacturing is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, family status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.